Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 517 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27624 USD / ILS
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 26% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,271 (15,462 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)