Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 517 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27748 USD / ILS
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 26% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,543 (16,372 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)