Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 621 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27089 USD / ILS
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 24% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,637 (17,116 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)