Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 482 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28482 USD / ILS
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 25% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,753 (16,686 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)