Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 591 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27627 USD / ILS
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 23% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,940 (14,262 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 131TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)