Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24480 USD / PLN
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 46% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,016 (8,234 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)