Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10846 USD / MAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 675 prices entered by 77 different people.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 24% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,645 (24,387 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (35 minutes ago)