Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15649 USD / CNY
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 385% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $16,501 (元105,447) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (39 minutes ago)