Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 450 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15649 USD / CNY
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 28% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,432 (元15,540) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)