Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00111 USD / KPW *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 41% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,411 (3,970,092 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harar costs 2,200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tampa, Florida costs $33,647 (about 1 hour ago)