Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00111 USD / KPW *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,180 (3,761,830 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (33 minutes ago)