Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00111 USD / KPW *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,099 (2,788,692 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (41 minutes ago)