Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 425%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00759 USD / KPW *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 624% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $22,635 (2,980,689 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (about 2 hours ago)