Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10010 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is about the same as in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,465 (Bs 34,613) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 46,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)