Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10026 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is about the same as in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,540 (Bs 25,340) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (40 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)