Cost of living comparison between Punta del Este, Uruguay and Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03569 USD / UYU
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 7% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,671 ($U74,836) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 2 hours ago)