Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00157 USD / CLP
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 7% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $3,075 (CH$1,957,690) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)