Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 524 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15752 USD / HRK
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 21% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,544 (16,151 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (41 minutes ago)