Cost of living comparison between Pucallpa, Peru and Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29753 USD / PEN
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 47% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,641 (S/. 5,516) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (about 2 hours ago)