Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30604 USD / PEN
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 44% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,120 (S/. 6,926) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)