Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29386 USD / PEN
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 48% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,297 (S/. 4,414) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)