Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.062 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 28% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,788 (€1,683) in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)