Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.120 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 25% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,757 (€2,461) in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)