Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.228 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 21% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,940 (€2,394) in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)