Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26422 USD / BRL
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,733 (R$ 10,345) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)