Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30260 USD / BRL
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,848 (R$ 9,411) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (34 minutes ago)