Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29066 USD / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 698 prices entered by 103 different people.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 29% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)