Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 32%|
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14949 USD / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 716 prices entered by 66 different people.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 8% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,374 (22,568 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)