Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14882 USD / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 976 prices entered by 76 different people.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 11% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)