Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 35%|
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14949 USD / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 737 prices entered by 65 different people.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 7% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,357 (22,455 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)