Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 35%|
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14827 USD / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 962 prices entered by 75 different people.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 10% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (41 minutes ago)