Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01547 USD / HTG
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is about the same as in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,743 (242,053 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$860 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)