Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01559 USD / HTG
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 9% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,421 (219,416 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)