Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01603 USD / HTG
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 14% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,203 (262,200 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $379 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 15KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)