Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01622 USD / HTG
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 8% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,447 (212,454 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)