Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.123 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 23% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,915 (€1,705) in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)