Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00958 USD / NPR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 30% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,756 (₨ 183,202) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)