Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00961 USD / NPR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 35% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,453 (₨ 255,164) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,548 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €915 (44 minutes ago)