Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00180 USD / XAF
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 55% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,972 (2,768,914 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)