Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00180 USD / XAF
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 57% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,491 (3,053,489 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (44 minutes ago)