Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29325 USD / PLN
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $3,053 (10,411 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (about 1 hour ago)