Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 771 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,227 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)