Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 USD / VND
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 14% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,162 (48,770,596 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)