Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00307 USD / KZT
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 55% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,559 (508,154 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)