Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 612 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00866 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 45% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,882 (₨217,407) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)