Cost of living comparison between Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom and Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 410 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.224 USD / GBP
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 29% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,227 (£2,637) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)