Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 655 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 39% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,912 (COL$5,549,309) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)