Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00321 USD / KZT
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 28% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,812 (563,991 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)