Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00302 USD / KZT
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 26% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,798 (925,408 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)