Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00313 USD / KZT
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 25% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,630 (841,123 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)