Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00297 USD / KZT
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 26% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,428 (817,120 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)