Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.063 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 17% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,063 (€1,940) in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (41 minutes ago)