Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00194 USD / SYP *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 26% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,852 (953,593 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 90,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (34 minutes ago)