Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,267 in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)