Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,354 in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (41 minutes ago)