Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00914 USD / DZD
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 40% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,860 (203,574 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)