Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10005 USD / MAD
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 28% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,790 (17,888 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)