Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10471 USD / MAD
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 29% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,351 (22,450 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)