Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10269 USD / MAD
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 29% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,654 (25,842 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)