Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04555 USD / CZK
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 30% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,606 (57,210 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (44 minutes ago)