Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 392 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24607 USD / PLN
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 31% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,723 (7,000 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (42 minutes ago)