Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska, United States compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 666 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,540 in Omaha, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)