Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00879 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,648 (¥642,292) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)