Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00903 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 71% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,507 (¥720,768) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)