Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00900 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,578 (¥619,644) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)