Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 690 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00870 USD / RSD
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 52% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,816 (208,650 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)