Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00999 USD / RSD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 551 prices entered by 83 different people.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 42% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)