Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01549 USD / INR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 21% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,982 (₨127,940) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)