Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 452 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26401 USD / ILS
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 48% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,544 (20,999 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.02 (40 minutes ago)