Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27938 USD / ILS
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 52% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,788 (13,560 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)