Cost of living comparison between Ndola, Zambia and Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 379 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10111 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 23% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,616 (45,653 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (about 2 hours ago)