Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 435 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10493 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 25% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,133 (29,858 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)