Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14527 USD / CNY
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 17% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,582 (元17,776) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)