Cost of living comparison between Nagoya, Japan and Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00878 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,118 (¥582,750) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)