Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00900 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,501 (¥388,948) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)