Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 448 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.540 USD / BAM
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 46% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 99 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)