Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 490 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.602 USD / BAM
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 39% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,066 (3,434KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (41 minutes ago)