Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 456 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 USD / BAM
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 44% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (33 minutes ago)