Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00215 USD / KMF
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is about the same as in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $3,706 (1,720,065 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (42 minutes ago)