Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00237 USD / KMF
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 5% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,563 (1,503,637 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)