Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00238 USD / KMF
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 5% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,674 (1,541,001 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)