Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00222 USD / KMF
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is about the same as in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,241 (1,459,171 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)