Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 554 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.076 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 13% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,245 (€3,944) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)