Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 473 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.173 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 30% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,409 (€3,759) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abbotsford costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (about 2 hours ago)