Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 577 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 26% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,026 (€3,422) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)