Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14928 USD / TTD
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 9% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,728 (18,277 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)