Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14904 USD / TTD
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 9% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,093 (27,461 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)