Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 494 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00900 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,412 (¥601,270) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)