Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 414 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.707 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 33% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,665 (2,356 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)