Cost of living comparison between Misratah, Libya and Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.715 USD / LYD
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 33% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,102 (2,940 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)